- Date and Time
- Sun, 1st September 2019, Start 3:00 PM (Open 2:15 PM)
- Hiroshima, Ueno Gakuen Hall (Hiroshima Prefectural Culture and Arts Hall) Access
- S-Seats, ¥9,500
- A-Seats, ¥7,500
- B-Seats, ¥5,500
- All seats reserved, Tax included, It is not possible to admission of preschoolers.
- Ticket Release Date
- Fri, 14th June 2019
If you are coming in a wheelchair, please contact the venue before purchasing.
- RCC BROADCASTING 082-222-1133
Official Advance Reservation
- From "Mon, 3rd June 2019" through "Fri, 7th June 2019"
- Music and Piano: Takashi Kako
- Conductor: Chikara Iwamura
- Orchestra: Hiroshima Symphony Orchestra
- Narration: Motoyo Yamane
Is Paris Burning / Milestone in Time / Cinematograph / Palace in the Distance / Divine Passacaglia / The Final Sea Battle / The Century to Come / New Waves from the East / The Money Dances / Shade of Madness / The Third World / Atelier with Water Lilies / Beyond Love and Hatred
∗ Musical program is subject to change.