“Takashi Kako Quartet 10th Anniversary Concert” Notice of Postponement of Tokyo Suntory Hall Performance Due to State of Emergency Declaration
Thank you for supporting Takashi Kako.
“Takashi Kako Quartet 10th Anniversary Concert -The Century In Moving Images Suite-” is scheduled to be held in Tokyo (at Suntory Hall) on Sun, 13th June, but these two performances have been postponed due to the “Emergency Declaration” announced by the japanese government.
The rescheduled performance date for the postponement of the performance has been decided, so please check it.
[Information on rescheduled performance]
Tokyo (at Suntory Hall) on Sun, 13th June
⇒New schedule (* The venue will be changed.): Fri, 24th December 2021, Tokyo (at Bunkamura Orchard Hall), Start 6:30 PM (Open 5:45 PM)
If you have a ticket for the Tokyo performance, the venue will change after rescheduled, so we will refund all customers. Please be sure to check the following and complete the procedure within the period.
[For refund of the ticket]
Refund period: From “10:00 AM on Thu, 10th June 2021” through “11:59 PM on Wed, 30th June 2021”
For details on refunds, please see the URL below.
* Tickets will be collected at the time of refund.
* Please note that the refund deadline may vary depending on the store’s business hours.
* Refunds will not be possible after the refund period, so please be sure to complete the refund procedure during the period.
* Please be sure to contact the ticket agency you purchased for refund methods.
[Refund details URL]
• Customers with tickets for Sun, 13th June (Tokyo, Suntory Hall)
KYODO TOKYO: http://kyodotokyo.com/kakotakashi
* If you purchased from Takashi Kako Fan Club Verseau, please wait for the contact from the secretariat.
[Performance outline after rescheduled]
Fri, 24th December 2021, Tokyo Bunkamura Orchard Hall, Start 6:30 PM (Open 5:45 PM)
Tickets: ¥7,150 * It is not possible to admission of preschoolers.
Performers: Takashi Kako Quartet
Takashi Kako (Pf.), Mariko Aikawa (Vn.), Kaori Minami (Va.), Akio Ueki (Vc.)
[Customers who wish to purchase this ticket again]
• Customers who reserve in the fan club “Verseau”
The Takashi Kako fan club “Verseau” secretariat will contact you.
• Customers who book tickets for Suntory Hall performances online
From the ticket agency at the time of purchase, we will contact you by e-mail to inform you of priority reservations.
• Customers who booked tickets for Suntory Hall performances by calling the ticket agency
Information on priority reservations will be made at Kyodo Tokyo.
Please have your ticket ready and contact us between Mon, 21st June and Wed, 30th June.
Please tell the telephone operator “Takashi Kako, request for priority reservation for postponed performance”.
Kyodo Tokyo: 0570-550-799 (Weekdays: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturdays & Sundays & holidays: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
* After making a reservation, your ticket will be refunded. Please check the refund details URL.
Last but not least, we deeply apologize to the customers who were looking forward to the concert for the last minute information and for causing inconvenience such as refunding all tickets due to the change of venue. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We pray for the settlement of the situation as soon as possible and for your safety.