- Date and Time
- Sun, 13th February 2022, Start 3:00 PM (Open 2:00 PM)
- Hokkaido, Sapporo Concert Hall Kitara Access
- S-Seats, ¥8,800
- A-Seats, ¥7,700
- B-Seats, ¥5,500
- All seats reserved, Tax included, It is not possible to admission of preschoolers.
- office ONE 011-612-8696
- Ticket Agency
- Kitara Ticket Center: Websitehttps://www.kitara-sapporo.or.jp/en/index.html 011-520-1234
- TICKET PIA: Websitehttps://t.pia.jp/ 0570-02-9999 P-code (206-516)
- LAWSON TICKET: Websitehttps://l-tike.com/ L-code (11863)
- e+: Websitehttps://eplus.jp/
- Doshin Playguide: Websitehttps://doshin-playguide.jp/ 0570-00-3871
- Sapporo Community Plaza Ticket Center: Sapporo Community Plaza 2F
* Due to the structure of the venue, part of the screen may not be visible depending on the seating position.
* Those who are not wearing masks are not allowed to enter this performance.
- Music and Piano: Takashi Kako
- Conductor: Chikara Iwamura
- Orchestra: Sapporo Symphony Orchestra
- Narration: Motoyo Yamane
Is Paris Burning / Milestone in Time / Cinematograph / Palace in the Distance / Divine Passacaglia / The Final Sea Battle / The Century to Come / New Waves from the East / The Money Dances / Shade of Madness / Black Mist / The Third World / Atelier with Water Lilies / Beyond Love and Hatred
∗ Musical program is subject to change.