- Date and Time
- Sun, 26th June 2022, Start 3:00 PM (Open 2:15 PM)
- Nagasaki, Nagasaki Brick Hall Access
- S-Seats, ¥7,700
- A-Seats, ¥6,600
- B-Seats, ¥5,500
- All seats reserved, Tax included, It is not possible to admission of preschoolers.
- Ticket Release Date
- Sat, 23rd April 2022
If you are coming in a wheelchair, please contact the venue before purchasing.
- Nagasaki Broadcasting Company 095-820-1022
- Ticket Agency
- LAWSON TICKET: Websitehttps://l-tike.com/ L-code (84800)
- TICKET PIA: Websitehttps://t.pia.jp/ 0570-02-9999 P-code (215-305)
- e+: Websitehttps://eplus.jp/
- Kusano Bookstore:
* Due to the structure of the venue, part of the screen may not be visible depending on the seating position.
* Those who are not wearing masks are not allowed to enter this performance.
- Music and Piano: Takashi Kako
- Conductor: Chikara Iwamura
- Orchestra: Hiroshima Symphony Orchestra
- Narration: Motoyo Yamane
Is Paris Burning / Milestone in Time / Cinematograph / Palace in the Distance / Divine Passacaglia / The Final Sea Battle / The Century to Come / New Waves from the East / The Money Dances / Shade of Madness / Black Mist / The Third World / Atelier with Water Lilies / Beyond Love and Hatred
∗ Musical program is subject to change.