- Date and Time
- Mon, 19th September 2022, Start 5:00 PM (Open 4:45 PM)
- Nagoya, Aichi Arts Center Large Hall Access
- S-Seats, ¥9,000
- A-Seats, ¥7,000
- B-Seats, ¥5,000
- All seats reserved, Tax included, It is not possible to admission of preschoolers.
- Ticket Release Date
- Sun, 19th June 2022
If you are coming in a wheelchair, please contact the venue before purchasing.
- Tokai Television Broadcasting 052-954-1107
- Ticket Agency
- Tokai Television Ticket Center: Websitehttps://yyk1.ka-ruku.com/tokai-tvj-s/seatSelect?en=000177-000 052-951-9104
- Classic Nagoya: 052-678-5310
- I TICKET: Websitehttps://clanago.com/i-ticket
- LAWSON TICKET: Websitehttps://l-tike.com/ L-code (42955)
- TICKET PIA: Websitehttps://t.pia.jp/ 0570-02-9999 P-code (217-591)
- e+: Websitehttps://eplus.jp/
- Geibun Playguide: 052-972-0430
- Meitetsu Hall Ticket Center: 052-561-7755
* Due to the structure of the venue, part of the screen may not be visible depending on the seating position.
* Those who are not wearing masks are not allowed to enter this performance.
- Music and Piano: Takashi Kako
- Conductor: Chikara Iwamura
- Orchestra: Chubu Philharmonic Orchestra
- Narration: Motoyo Yamane
Is Paris Burning / Milestone in Time / Cinematograph / Palace in the Distance / Divine Passacaglia / The Final Sea Battle / The Century to Come / New Waves from the East / The Money Dances / Shade of Madness / The Third World / Atelier with Water Lilies / Beyond Love and Hatred
∗ Musical program is subject to change.