- Date and Time
- Sun, 21st December 2014, Start 3:00 PM (Open 2:30 PM)
- Hyogo, Kobe Asahi Hall
- All seats reserved, Tax included, It is not possible to admission of preschoolers.
- Ticket Release Date
- Sat, 1st November 2014, 10:00 AM
- KYODO INFORMATION 06-7732-8888
Official Advance Reservation
- From "2:30 PM on Sun, 5th October 2014" through "11:00 PM on Sun, 26th October 2014"
- Limited to 4 per customer.
- How to receive
- All will be mailed.
If you are a member of the fan club, please apply from there.
Membership registration is required to make a reservation.
If the site is busy, your reservation may have been completed even if the reservation completion screen is not displayed.
Similarly, you may not receive the reservation completion email due to the domain specified reception setting, so please be sure to check the reservation details in "Confirm application history".
Tickets can be exchanged by credit card payment (mailing, shipping fee ¥ 617 per application).
Details will be provided at the time of booking.
Please note that we cannot accept cancellations or changes after application.
Inquiries regarding priority reservations: CN PLAY GUIDE 0570-08-9999
- Takashi Kako Quartet
Takashi Kako (Pf.), Mariko Aikawa (Vn.), Kaori Minami (Va.), Akio Ueki (Vc.)
Ave Maria (Composed by Takashi Kako) / Music from "Higurashi no Ki (A Samurai Chronicle)" / Is Paris Burning / Waltz in the Evening Glow / Kumano Kodo / Others
∗ Musical program is subject to change.