- Date and Time
- Sun, 28th August 2016, Start 3:00 PM (Open 2:30 PM)
- Hiroshima, Miyoshi City Hall KIRIRI Access
- 1st floor-Seat, ¥5,500
- 2nd floor-Seat, ¥5,000
- 3rd floor-Seat, ¥4,500
- Students-Seat (High school students and under), ¥1,500
- All seats reserved, Tax included, It is not possible to admission of preschoolers.
- Miyoshi City Hall 0824-62-2222
- Takashi Kako Quartet
Takashi Kako (Pf.), Mariko Aikawa (Vn.), Kaori Minami (Va.), Akio Ueki (Vc.)
Is Paris Burning / Divine Passacaglia / Lullaby of Everest / Poésie ∼ Greensleeves / Silent Garden / Cinematograph / The Third World / Others
∗ Musical program is subject to change.